Various “interactive” activities for online courses, developed with jQuery.
- Data “buckets” Activity for a course on data literacy. As participants select types of data for given needs, the buckets fill with clear or muddy water to visualize the relevance of the data.
- Balance activity Self-assessment activity. Drag sliders for attributes of a balanced classroom.
- Geometric transformations Animations of geometric transformations.
Surveys, quizzes, rubrics
- Survey on global competence Stepped quiz or survey with immediate feedback.
- Fill-in rubric Rating rubric for fictional scenarios.
- Fill-in-the-blank activity Fill in blanks by selecting from a menu of answers. When an answer is chosen it is removed from subsequent menus.
- Concentration game Concentration or memory game in which the participant flips over pairs of cards to find matches.
- Sorting activity Sort items into columns, with visual feedback.
- Multi-step sorting activity Correctly order items in a list, then check for feedback before proceeding to the next list.